Thursday, September 17, 2026

For a Long, Long Time . . . .

Golly, It's been so long since I've posted
I seem to have forgotten everything 
  
Isn't that comic?
I've forgotten how to be
whoever I am
 
-giggle-
 
Asking for help is useless
BECAUSE
People remember the who i was 
and want to take 
what they think I have
 
Except
They've already taken it
and
The one culprit
remaining
is evil.
 
Ha!   This should be a terrific adventure
because 
I used to live with my face in a book
OH YES!!!
I loved to read.
 
(Now, I try to encourage young folk to read
which is more challenging than one would think
because
the world is different now.)
 
Anyway,
For my own sake - I'll blog more
and 
find my way 
I'm certain there is a well worn path 
for me to follow
others have been here
I'll simply join the trek.
 
Love & Love,
💙 
. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!

Our situation has altered we are doing what we are able to  "make it through"   I thought I'd post here in case anyone who kno...