House on Jubilee Street
Tuesday, August 18, 2026
-Quoteable-
Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.
—Wayne Huizenga
yes, it's true
I'm having a super challenge
so far
surviving -
If it's what you have to offer
please pray.
Thank You,
-g-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-Quoteable-
Some people dream o...
Color me Blessed
A 2nd Language, Early Learner was sitting across for me. His lesson for the day included words with U-E like Mule and Flute and I-E like Ki...
Pen & Paper . . .
Today's Sketch and - I'm reading: I've read one other book by Noah Gordon. Both of them kept me good company . . This one . ...
-Challenges-
I remember being told challenges make us stronger. I hope this is true because I'm experiencing a bunch one after another . . . and No...
No comments:
Post a Comment